Here is a perfect guideline for your perfect bachelorette. Follow these few steps, you won’t make it wrong!
- Select a time length. Do you want it to be a weekend getaway? Or do you want it to be a one-day trip. If your time and budget allows you can also do a one-week trip. Set a budget and make sure you have a reservation for hotels or some hot spots that you are going to visit.
- Pick a location: If you decide to make it a one-day party, you could have it at your house or rent a place nearby your place. But if you are planning to have a weekend getaway, think about what would be the vibe of bachelorette party you desire? Do you want it to be in a crowded city like Las Vegas? Or you want it to be a quiet resort in Florida?
- Decide your guestlist: Are you looking forward to having neighbors and families over or just 5 to 6 really close friends? I believe the latter option sounds like you could have more fun to stick with. Because the people and the relationship between you and them decide what kind of games you can be planning on playing. Close friends are highly recommended and just invite whoever that makes you feel the most comfortable! Because this might be your party with all these cool friends together for a really long time.
- Bride-to-be party decorations: which perfect bachelorette party can be held without balloons and cute decorations? Some friends would make you a surprise with those giant Bride-to-be balloons and the room set up. But you can always plan the party on your own or invite your friends to decorate the party with you. This is going to be really fun and a ice-breaking activity with them as well!
Here is what you need for Decorations
Below are few of the best-selling balloons for bachelorette party.
(click on image to find this item in shop)
Find your favorite bachelorette balloon set HERE
Then your party will look like this.
(click on image to find this item)
(image source from @maleiamargaret）
(image source from @lasoniaaa)
(image source from @mbbfreeman)
- Hand-held balloon pump or electric balloon pumps