Positon: Shipping Associate
Job Type: Part-time
Potential growth into Customer Service Team or E-Commerce positions (Merchandise Manager, Inventory Manager)
The E-Commerce Shipping Associate will be responsible for expeditiously fulfilling orders, assisting with merchandise organization, and other various retail shipping tasks 2-3 days a week. They will also help out with all production tasks after shipping is completed each day including but not limited to tagging, bagging, folding, and packing merchandise preparing it for shipping. We are looking to find a team member who will learn and grow with PARTYEIGHT over the next few years. This position is starting at 15 hours a week with the potential for full time after a trial period.
- Review and ship daily retail and wholesale orders
- Utilize Shopify to create shipping labels
- Manage and update Google Sheets to track exchanges, customer requests, and other miscellaneous shipping exceptions
- Drop off packages to USPS and UPS locations multiple times a week
- Tag, bag, fold, and pack for shipping
- Work hand-in-hand with the production team to keep the warehouse organized to enable efficient shipping
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Google Suite experience (email, sheets, documents, and slides)
- Shopify E-Commerce platform
- Picking and pulling inventory for shipping
- Tagging and folding for shipping
- How many years of Retail experience do you have?
- How many years of shipping and receiving experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Hayward, CA 94541?
- Do you have a valid CA Driver's License?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Please email answer to email@example.com
Positon: Social Media Marketing Intern
Job Type: Part-time
Potential growth into Marketing Specialist
The role is 100% remote, Part-time with flexible hours ranging anywhere from 5-10 per week, a minimum of one hour each weekday needed.
Plan, write, and schedule posts throughout the week on social media pages.
Plan, write, and schedule blogs on our website
Contact influencer to review or unboxing our product
Grow audience and engagement on existing channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), and develop strategies for new channels.
Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural trends to align social strategy with broader marketing and partnership initiatives.
Assist Ecommerce Director with tasks, projects, and marketing research related to e-commerce and marketing
Run and manage social media campaigns
- Collaborative and open to cross-functional ideas and work
- Well-spoken with great verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills and negotiating skills
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org